Proshape RX Diet Pill Review
A Natural Weight Loss System
You might be wondering why the pangs of hunger can be uncontrollable for some and not for others. There are many reasons why; for some it is related to stress, this affects anybody, whether you are a university student, a young professional or a mother; for others it is related to hormonal imbalance- that is if your body is not producing any lipids, these is a rare case, 2 out of a hundred; for most of us, we simply love gourmet food.
Who wouldn't especially when you are with family and friends? Unfortunately, it can take toll on our body weight, and too much fat can inhibit lipids going to our brain, these are the hormones in charge of sending signals that we have eaten enough.
When women are expecting a baby or are breastfeeding, it's a no-no to take any excessive dieting regimen; but for most of us who are studying and who are in the thick and thin of our professional life, keeping trim and fit is not an option, but a necessity!
Proshape RX - What is it?
ProshapeRx is a diet pill which will help you control your pangs of hunger, this is safe because it is made from Hoodia Gordonii, it's a plant found in South Africa used by Africans when they have to travel far and wide to hunt for food, and it prevents unnecessary food cravings. This plant is only found in Kalahari Desert.
Botanic Gardens Conservation International last January 18, 2008, counted Hoodia Gordonii as one of the 400 medicinal plants as experiencing over-collection! It's good to order now, while supply lasts, sooner or later, there will be a halt of Hoodia Gordonii, for the Africans to re-plant, it takes 5 to 6 years to grow this cacti.
What makes ProshapeRx effective?
Proshape RX main ingredients
ProshapeRx does not only contain Hoodia Gordonii but some ingredients to facilitate dieting which are healthy and tested scientifically and it has been used since ancient times.
- Hoodia Gordonii is the famous cacti plant used by the Sans Tribe in South Africa and Namibia during hunting season, it sends hormonal lipids in your brain stating you are full, and can suppress your pesky hunger pangs, especially when it is not time to eat.
- Green Tea: this has been drunk by the emperors of China and their queens and princesses for healthy living and oxidation. This was served as an aperitif for 4,000 years in the Orient. Based on the study of the Journal of the National Cancer Institute last 1994, green tea reduces the risk of getting esophageal cancer 55%! It also has an ingredient called epigallocatechin gallate, an oxidant lowering LDL cholesterol levels.
- Chitosan: found in sea crustaceans particularly lobsters and shrimps! It lowers down your LDL cholesterol levels too.
- Salix Alba: has an aspirin effect which is helpful in preventing headaches especially when you are starting your diet.
- Phaseolus Vulgaris: this is grown in the Andes, this helps in interrupting the digestive processing of starch such as rice and bread to sugar, making an effect of preventing the body from storing calories which turns into fat.
- Beta Vulgaris: to add on vitamins C, A, folate, insoluble dietary fiber and anti–oxidants. This ingredient has been used by the ancient Third dynasty of Saqqara of the Egyptians; it was also eaten by Greeks in the 8th century B.C.
- L-methionine: is a popular ingredient of ProshapeRx; it's important for our body to breakdown fats and is an essential amino acid.
- Trigonella Foenumgraecum: lowers triglyceride, low-density lipoprotein, and lower serum cholesterol. Fenugreek is to help in digestion, once the other ingredients have done their works.
Finally, all this wonderful herbal ingredients can make you healthy and trim. Making yourself look attractive is really loving your loved ones!
ProshapeRx is very effective if it is supplemented with eight glasses (8oz) water daily, nutritious food and exercise. Consult your medical dietician for an effective dieting plan with ProshapeRx.
What are the possible side effects of Proshape RX?
There is one possible side effect of ProshapeRX, that is if you are allergic with Chitosan, all you have to do is ask your doctor if you can drink an anti-allergy tablet called antihistamine. Chitosan is a natural ingredient from crustaceans which lowers your cholesterol level.
Proshape RX - Research and Clinical Studies:
- Hoodia Gordonii was studied by South African Scientific Council as an effective appetite suppressant in the year 1977 because of its P57 content.
- Latest clinical study in 2004 by David B. MacLean and Lu Guang Luo, resulted to no effect in the liver contrary to the early study made by Jasjit Bindra.
Proshape RX in a nutshell
Despite the fact of an absence of any, recent studies about Hoodia Gordonii, as the primary ingredient of ProShapeRx, Mr. G. Alexander a UK Herbalist who has helped many people in his 40 years of profession for beauty and skin specialist.
The Sans Tribe of South Africa and Namibia continues to use Hoodia Gordonii for their daily existence.
Many people have benefited from Proshape RX, so there is no reason why this natural weight loss diet pill won't work for you.
As a gift, get FREE Ebook "A Guide To Healthty Living"