- Do weight loss pills work?
- How to choose the right diet pill
- Types of natural weight loss supplements
- Prescription diet pills
- Weight loss pills to avoid
Health Issues from being Overweight
There are lots of health risks associated for being overweight; one is diabetes Type 2, cardiovascular diseases, sleep apnea, cancer and early death.
Energy food like carbohydrates, fats, and calories when not used will turn into unnecessary fat deposits more often found in the chest, belly, abs and gluteus maximus.
Fat bulges around your body can make you look older than necessary.
Health risks of overweight people:
- Cardiovascular Disease- This disease is common to overweight persons especially those who were athletic before then shifted to a sudden sedentary work. Many lives have been claimed by stroke especially among the men. Angina is caused by less oxygen coming into the heart. You tend to breathe deeply hoping to get oxygen, which will be very difficult as your weight is heavy.
- Pickwikian Syndrome is the blocking you’re breathing all of a sudden and death occurs.
- Complications in Pregnancy. Women find it hard to bear children when you are overweight. The baby finds it difficult to attach to the womb because of the presence of excessive fat. Mothers tend to get bigger during pregnancy, so if there is an excess of fat, it is difficult to carry a baby.
- Complications in Surgery. Men and women take time to heal when there are excessive fats inside the body.
- Sleep Apnea. While you are sleeping you can have a sudden stop of breathing. This is very dangerous, because the oxygen is needed by your body to function very well. It can have a sudden blockage or shutting down of your body, which can cause a deathly attack.
- Diabetes – can cause blindness, kidney, stroke, and death. Type 2 diabetes is common among obese persons. Obese people with diabetes have "central body fat cells". They are also highly insulin resistant compared to their counterparts.
- Cancer is common to both men and women of obese types. For women, it is usually connected with high estrogen levels, scientists explained it must be the adipose tissue where the high levels of estrogen resides which triggers cancer cells in colon, breast ovary, cervix, gallbladder, and uterus. For men, it is usually the prostate, rectum and colon.
- Gallbladder disease- this disease increases as your body weight increases.
- Osteoarthritis. – This is a disease common to all aging people. However, it can cause lots of pain, especially when you add extra pressure by being fat. Many people who suffer from this disease are overweight.
So what do I do now?
Start with your diet habits, consult your dietician and plan with him or her.
With the fast mobility of e-commerce, land based businesses and family gatherings, it may seem your hands are always full and on top of that a daily workout plan with dieting. It can sound overwhelming, but think about this….imagine you, looking great.
Despite all the highly stress demands of this world, you will still look unscathed and confident, this is because of your daily workouts and wise weight loss dietary plans.
You will also save on medical expenses since you will rule out all those health risks attached to obesity.
Better late than Never…
As a gift, get FREE Ebook "A Guide To Healthty Living"